The vendor has developed a new procedure for printing your funding applications and pages. This will enable you to continue working on your computer while the system is calling up lengthy files. Print jobs are being sent to the top portion of your Document Library. Note: no one outside of your LEA can view these links. Below is a breakdown of the process:
1. Click the link to print from the Sections page of your funding application;
2. The system will bring up a Print Request screen. This screen will display the name of the document and user information. No entry is needed on this screen. Simply click “Print” or “Cancel.”
3. Your computer will bring up a screen that says “Generating Document.” This will display for a maximum of 30 seconds.
4. If the print job is small (30 seconds), the next screen will display “The print request has been completed.”
5. If the print job is large (over 30 seconds), you will receive the message “The Print Request is taking a long time to complete. It has been submitted for completion and you will be notified via email when it is complete.” You may continue working while your job is being processed.
6. For lengthy print jobs, you will receive an email from ePlan when they are completed.
7. All funding application print jobs are being sent to the top portion of your Document Library. The links to your print jobs will remain in your Document Library for five days. The Document Library will show the names of the print requests, the dates requested, and the expiration dates. Also available are links to delete print jobs if desired.